Download ZYQ I8 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find ZYQ I8 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install ZYQ I8 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all ZYQ handset drivers. Besides ZYQ USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on ZYQ I8.
Last Updated on
Recommended ZYQ I8 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your ZYQ I8. Do follow the given tutorials for ZYQ I8 below:
ZYQ I8 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
ZYQ I8 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
ZYQ I8 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your ZYQ Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save ZYQ I8 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract ZYQ I8 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager