Download Zync Z990 Plus official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Zync Z990 Plus USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Zync Z990 Plus USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Zync handset drivers. Besides Zync USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Zync Z990 Plus.
Last Updated on
Recommended Zync Z990 Plus device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Zync Z990 Plus. Do follow the given tutorials for Zync Z990 Plus below:
Zync Z990 Plus ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 1 USB drivers for your Zync Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Zync Z990 Plus driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Zync Z990 Plus driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager