Download Zync Z99 2G official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Zync Z99 2G USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Zync Z99 2G USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Zync handset drivers. Besides Zync USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Zync Z99 2G.
Last Updated on
Recommended Zync Z99 2G device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Zync Z99 2G. Do follow the given tutorials for Zync Z99 2G below:
Zync Z99 2G VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Zync Z99 2G CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Zync Z99 2G ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Zync Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Zync Z99 2G driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Zync Z99 2G driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager