Download Zync Z99 2G official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Zync Z99 2G USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Zync Z99 2G USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Zync Z99 2G without hassle.
Zync Z99 2G drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Zync Z99 2G USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Zync Z99 2G USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Zync handset drivers. Besides Zync USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Zync Z99 2G.
Recommended Zync Z99 2G device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Zync Z99 2G. Do follow the given tutorials for Zync Z99 2G below:
Zync Z99 2G VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Zync Z99 2G CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Zync Z99 2G ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Zync Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Zync Z99 2G driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Zync Z99 2G driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager