Download ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini High official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini High USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini High USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all ZTE handset drivers. Besides ZTE USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini High.
Last Updated on
Recommended ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini High device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini High. Do follow the given tutorials for ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini High below:
ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini High ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini High Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your ZTE Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini High driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini High driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager