Download ZTE Geek V975 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find ZTE Geek V975 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install ZTE Geek V975 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all ZTE handset drivers. Besides ZTE USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on ZTE Geek V975.
Last Updated on
Recommended ZTE Geek V975 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your ZTE Geek V975. Do follow the given tutorials for ZTE Geek V975 below:
ZTE Geek V975 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 1 USB drivers for your ZTE Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save ZTE Geek V975 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract ZTE Geek V975 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager