Download ZTE Blade X3 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find ZTE Blade X3 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android ZTE Blade X3 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from ZTE Blade X3 without hassle.
ZTE Blade X3 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download ZTE Blade X3 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install ZTE Blade X3 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all ZTE handset drivers. Besides ZTE USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on ZTE Blade X3.
Recommended ZTE Blade X3 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your ZTE Blade X3. Do follow the given tutorials for ZTE Blade X3 below:
ZTE Blade X3 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
ZTE Blade X3 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
ZTE Blade X3 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your ZTE Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: ZTE
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save ZTE Blade X3 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract ZTE Blade X3 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager