Download ZTE Axon Elite official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find ZTE Axon Elite USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android ZTE Axon Elite USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from ZTE Axon Elite without hassle.
ZTE Axon Elite drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download ZTE Axon Elite USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install ZTE Axon Elite USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all ZTE handset drivers. Besides ZTE USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on ZTE Axon Elite.
Recommended ZTE Axon Elite device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your ZTE Axon Elite. Do follow the given tutorials for ZTE Axon Elite below:
ZTE Axon Elite Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.0 MB Click to Download
ZTE Axon Elite ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your ZTE Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: ZTE
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save ZTE Axon Elite driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract ZTE Axon Elite driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager