Download ZT Mobile MI3 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find ZT Mobile MI3 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install ZT Mobile MI3 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all ZT Mobile handset drivers. Besides ZT Mobile USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on ZT Mobile MI3.
Last Updated on
Recommended ZT Mobile MI3 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your ZT Mobile MI3. Do follow the given tutorials for ZT Mobile MI3 below:
ZT Mobile MI3 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
ZT Mobile MI3 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
ZT Mobile MI3 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your ZT Mobile Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save ZT Mobile MI3 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract ZT Mobile MI3 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager