Download Yxtel G006 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Yxtel G006 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Yxtel G006 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Yxtel G006 without hassle.
Yxtel G006 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Yxtel G006 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Yxtel G006 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Yxtel handset drivers. Besides Yxtel USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Yxtel G006.
Recommended Yxtel G006 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Yxtel G006. Do follow the given tutorials for Yxtel G006 below:
Yxtel G006 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
Yxtel G006 SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 96.7 KB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Yxtel Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Yxtel G006 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Yxtel G006 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager