Download Yusun T55 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Yusun T55 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Yusun T55 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Yusun handset drivers. Besides Yusun USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Yusun T55.
Last Updated on
Recommended Yusun T55 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Yusun T55. Do follow the given tutorials for Yusun T55 below:
Yusun T55 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Yusun T55 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Yusun T55 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Yusun Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Yusun T55 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Yusun T55 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager