Download Yunsong YS2 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Yunsong YS2 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Yunsong YS2 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Yunsong handset drivers. Besides Yunsong USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Yunsong YS2.
Last Updated on
Recommended Yunsong YS2 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Yunsong YS2. Do follow the given tutorials for Yunsong YS2 below:
Yunsong YS2 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Yunsong YS2 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Yunsong YS2 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Yunsong Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Yunsong YS2 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Yunsong YS2 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager