Download Yota YotaPhone official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Yota YotaPhone USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Yota YotaPhone USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Yota handset drivers. Besides Yota USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Yota YotaPhone.
Last Updated on
Recommended Yota YotaPhone device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Yota YotaPhone. Do follow the given tutorials for Yota YotaPhone below:
Yota YotaPhone ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
Yota YotaPhone Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Yota Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Yota YotaPhone driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Yota YotaPhone driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager