Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 without hassle.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Specs & Features
GPU: PowerVR G6200
CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 - Redmi Note 2 Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 - Redmi Note 2 Prime
Rear Camera: 13 MP
Front Camera: 5 MP
RAM: 2 GB RAM
Internal Memory: 16GB 2GB RAM (Standard), 32GB 2GB RAM (Prime)
Chipset: Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 (28 nm)
Battery: Removable Li-Po 3060 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Xiaomi handset drivers. Besides Xiaomi USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Xiaomi Redmi Note 2.
Recommended Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. Do follow the given tutorials for Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 below:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 1 USB drivers for your Xiaomi Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site: Xiaomi
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager
How to install ADB USB Driver Manually (Video Installation Guide)Video Tutorial Guide on ADB Installation:
Related USB Drivers
- Download redmi note 5 USB Driver
- Download Xiaomi Black Shark USB Driver
- Download Xiaomi Black Shark 2 USB Driver
- Download Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro USB Driver
- Download Xiaomi Black Shark 3 USB Driver
- Download Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro USB Driver
- Download Xiaomi Black Shark 3S USB Driver
- Download Xiaomi Black Shark 4 USB Driver