Download X-Funny P5 Prime official USB drivers for Windows. You will find X-Funny P5 Prime USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android X-Funny P5 Prime USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from X-Funny P5 Prime without hassle.
X-Funny P5 Prime drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download X-Funny P5 Prime USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install X-Funny P5 Prime USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all X-Funny handset drivers. Besides X-Funny USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on X-Funny P5 Prime.
Recommended X-Funny P5 Prime device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your X-Funny P5 Prime. Do follow the given tutorials for X-Funny P5 Prime below:
X-Funny P5 Prime CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
X-Funny P5 Prime VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
X-Funny P5 Prime ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your X-Funny Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save X-Funny P5 Prime driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract X-Funny P5 Prime driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager