Download Winmax Tiger X2 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Winmax Tiger X2 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Winmax Tiger X2 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Winmax Tiger X2 without hassle.
Winmax Tiger X2 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Winmax Tiger X2 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Winmax Tiger X2 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Winmax handset drivers. Besides Winmax USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Winmax Tiger X2.
Recommended Winmax Tiger X2 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Winmax Tiger X2. Do follow the given tutorials for Winmax Tiger X2 below:
Winmax Tiger X2 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Winmax Tiger X2 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Winmax Tiger X2 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Winmax Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Winmax Tiger X2 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Winmax Tiger X2 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager