Download Wiko Tommy2 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Wiko Tommy2 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Wiko Tommy2 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Wiko Tommy2 without hassle.
Wiko Tommy2 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Wiko Tommy2 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Wiko Tommy2 Specs & Features
GPU: Adreno 304
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
Rear Camera: 8 MP
Front Camera: 5 MP
RAM: 1 RAM
Internal Memory: 8GB 1GB RAM
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 212 (28 nm)
Battery: Removable Li-Po 2500 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Wiko Tommy2 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Wiko handset drivers. Besides Wiko USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Wiko Tommy2.
Recommended Wiko Tommy2 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Wiko Tommy2. Do follow the given tutorials for Wiko Tommy2 below:
Wiko Tommy2 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Wiko Tommy2 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Wiko Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Wiko Tommy2 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Wiko Tommy2 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager