Download Wiko Lenny3 Max official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Wiko Lenny3 Max USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Wiko Lenny3 Max USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Wiko Lenny3 Max without hassle.
Wiko Lenny3 Max drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Wiko Lenny3 Max USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Wiko Lenny3 Max Specs & Features
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
Rear Camera: 8 MP
Front Camera: 5 MP
RAM: 2 RAM
Internal Memory: 16GB 2GB RAM
Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4900 mAh
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Wiko Lenny3 Max USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Wiko handset drivers. Besides Wiko USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Wiko Lenny3 Max.
Recommended Wiko Lenny3 Max device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Wiko Lenny3 Max. Do follow the given tutorials for Wiko Lenny3 Max below:
Wiko Lenny3 Max Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Wiko Lenny3 Max ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Wiko Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Wiko Lenny3 Max driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Wiko Lenny3 Max driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager