Download Wiko Bloom official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Wiko Bloom USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Wiko Bloom USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Wiko Bloom without hassle.
Wiko Bloom drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Wiko Bloom USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Wiko Bloom USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all handset drivers. You might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Wiko Bloom.
Wiko Bloom ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.30 MB Click to Download
Wiko Bloom VCOM driver
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Wiko Bloom CDC driver
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Wiko Bloom driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Wiko Bloom driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager