Download Walton Primo S6 Dual official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Walton Primo S6 Dual USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Walton Primo S6 Dual USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Walton Primo S6 Dual without hassle.
Walton Primo S6 Dual drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Walton Primo S6 Dual USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Walton Primo S6 Dual USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Walton handset drivers. Besides Walton USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Walton Primo S6 Dual.
Recommended Walton Primo S6 Dual device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Walton Primo S6 Dual. Do follow the given tutorials for Walton Primo S6 Dual below:
Walton Primo S6 Dual CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16.06 KB Click to Download
Walton Primo S6 Dual VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Walton Primo S6 Dual ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Walton Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Walton Primo S6 Dual driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Walton Primo S6 Dual driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager