Download Walton MM20 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Walton MM20 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Walton MM20 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Walton MM20 without hassle.
Walton MM20 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Walton MM20 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Walton MM20 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Walton handset drivers. Besides Walton USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Walton MM20.
Recommended Walton MM20 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Walton MM20. Do follow the given tutorials for Walton MM20 below:
Walton MM20 SPD driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: SPD Driver
- File size: 5.6 MB Click to Download
Walton MM20 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Walton Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Walton MM20 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Walton MM20 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager