Download Voicetel V60 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Voicetel V60 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Voicetel V60 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Voicetel V60 without hassle.
Voicetel V60 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Voicetel V60 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Voicetel V60 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Voicetel handset drivers. Besides Voicetel USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Voicetel V60.
Recommended Voicetel V60 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Voicetel V60. Do follow the given tutorials for Voicetel V60 below:
Voicetel V60 VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Voicetel V60 CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Voicetel V60 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Voicetel Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Voicetel V60 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Voicetel V60 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager