Download Vivo V21 5G official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Vivo V21 5G USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Vivo V21 5G USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Vivo V21 5G without hassle.
Vivo V21 5G drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Vivo V21 5G USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Vivo V21 5G USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Vivo handset drivers. Besides Vivo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Vivo V21 5G.
Recommended Vivo V21 5G device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Vivo V21 5G. Do follow the given tutorials for Vivo V21 5G below:
Vivo V21 5G CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Vivo V21 5G VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Vivo V21 5G ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Vivo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Vivo V21 5G driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Vivo V21 5G driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager