Download Vivo NEX 2 official USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find Vivo NEX 2 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Vivo NEX 2 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Vivo handset drivers. Besides Vivo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Vivo NEX 2.
Last Updated on
Recommended Vivo NEX 2 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Vivo NEX 2. Do follow the given tutorials for Vivo NEX 2 below:
Vivo NEX 2 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
Vivo NEX 2 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Vivo Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually
- Save Vivo NEX 2 driver's .zip file on your PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Vivo NEX 2 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager