Download Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite without hassle.
Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Vivo handset drivers. Besides Vivo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite.
Recommended Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite. Do follow the given tutorials for Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite below:
Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Vivo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager