Download Vivo iQOO 7 (India) official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Vivo iQOO 7 (India) USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Vivo iQOO 7 (India) USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Vivo iQOO 7 (India) without hassle.
Vivo iQOO 7 (India) drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Vivo iQOO 7 (India) USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Vivo iQOO 7 (India) USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Vivo handset drivers. Besides Vivo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Vivo iQOO 7 (India).
Recommended Vivo iQOO 7 (India) device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Vivo iQOO 7 (India). Do follow the given tutorials for Vivo iQOO 7 (India) below:
Vivo iQOO 7 (India) Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Vivo iQOO 7 (India) ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Vivo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Vivo iQOO 7 (India) driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Vivo iQOO 7 (India) driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager