Download Vivo 1714 official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Vivo 1714 USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Vivo 1714 USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Vivo 1714 without hassle.
Vivo 1714 drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Vivo 1714 USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Vivo 1714 USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Vivo handset drivers. Besides Vivo USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Vivo 1714.
Recommended Vivo 1714 device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Vivo 1714. Do follow the given tutorials for Vivo 1714 below:
Vivo 1714 Qualcomm driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: Qualcomm Driver
- File size: 11.00 MB Click to Download
Vivo 1714 ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.28 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 2 USB drivers for your Vivo Android device on this page.
Device Manufacturer's Official Site.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Vivo 1714 driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Vivo 1714 driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager