Download Vertu Constellation X official USB drivers for Windows. You will find Vertu Constellation X USB drivers on this page, just scroll down.
Android Vertu Constellation X USB Drivers often allow your PC to recognize device as it is plugged in. Which in turns enables you to transfer files or browse files on PC from Vertu Constellation X without hassle.
Vertu Constellation X drivers let you root, unlock Bootloader mode and use tools like SP Flash Tool, Samsung Odin, Xperifirm, Sony Flash Tool, SPD Flash Tool, QPST Tool, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool among others.
On this page, you can download Vertu Constellation X USB Drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
However, you are provided with a step by step manual guide to download and install Vertu Constellation X USB drivers on your computer (Links are provided at the end of the article). We have provided almost all Vertu handset drivers. Besides Vertu USB drivers, you might wanna know how to enable USB debugging on Vertu Constellation X.
Recommended Vertu Constellation X device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to enable USB debugging for rooting, and firmware flashing purpose on your Vertu Constellation X. Do follow the given tutorials for Vertu Constellation X below:
Vertu Constellation X CDC driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: CDC Driver
- File size: 16 KB Click to Download
Vertu Constellation X VCOM driver for Flashing firmware
- Name: VCOM Driver
- File size: 12 KB Click to Download
Vertu Constellation X ADB driver for Establishing USB Connection
- Name: ADB Driver
- File size: 8.280 MB Click to Download
You May Also Like:
We have shared 3 USB drivers for your Vertu Android device on this page.
Steps to install ADB, CDC, VCOM or any USB driver manually in Windows
- Save Vertu Constellation X driver's .zip file on your Windows PC from this page
- Go to Device Manager → Action → Add Legacy Hardware from menu
- Extract Vertu Constellation X driver's .zip file from STEP #1
- Search manually, choose the file from extracted folder, click Next and install the hardware
- Your Driver will be installed and listed in the Windows Device Manager