On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in ZTE Voyage 5 Plus. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your ZTE Voyage 5 Plus by following the steps below. If you own any one of ZTE devices and want to enable USB debugging on your ZTE device, read the rest of article. You can also download ZTE Voyage 5 Plus USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in ZTE Voyage 5 Plus
- Go to App drawer on your ZTE Voyage 5 Plus
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your ZTE Voyage 5 Plus
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your ZTE Voyage 5 Plus Android device
Recommended ZTE device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install ZTE Voyage 5 Plus USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about ZTE Voyage 5 Plus Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.