On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in ZTE Style Q. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your ZTE Style Q by following the steps below. If you own any one of ZTE devices and want to enable USB debugging on your ZTE device, read the rest of article. You can also download ZTE Style Q USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in ZTE Style Q
- Go to App drawer on your ZTE Style Q
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your ZTE Style Q
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your ZTE Style Q Android device
Recommended ZTE device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install ZTE Style Q USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about ZTE Style Q Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.