On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in ZTE Blade V10. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your ZTE Blade V10 by following the steps below. If you own any one of ZTE devices and want to enable USB debugging on your ZTE device, read the rest of article. You can also download ZTE Blade V10 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in ZTE Blade V10
- Go to App drawer on your ZTE Blade V10
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your ZTE Blade V10
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your ZTE Blade V10 Android device
Recommended ZTE device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install ZTE Blade V10 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about ZTE Blade V10 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.