On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in YU Yureka AO5510. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your YU Yureka AO5510 by following the steps below. If you own any one of YU devices and want to enable USB debugging on your YU device, read the rest of article. You can also download YU Yureka AO5510 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in YU Yureka AO5510
- Go to App drawer on your YU Yureka AO5510
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your YU Yureka AO5510
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your YU Yureka AO5510 Android device
Recommended YU device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install YU Yureka AO5510 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about YU Yureka AO5510 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- YU Yunicorn Yu5530 USB Debugging Guide
- YU Yunique 2 YU5011 USB Debugging Guide
- YU Yunique Plus YU4711 USB Debugging Guide
- YU Yunique YU4711 USB Debugging Guide
- YU Yuphoria YU5010 USB Debugging Guide
- YU Yuphoria YU5010A USB Debugging Guide
- YU Yureka 2 YU5551 USB Debugging Guide
- Yu Yureka Black USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on