On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in YotaPhone 2. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your YotaPhone 2 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Yota devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Yota device, read the rest of article. You can also download 2 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in YotaPhone 2
- Go to App drawer on your YotaPhone 2
- On your 2, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your YotaPhone 2
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your 2 device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your YotaPhone 2 Android device
Recommended Yota device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install YotaPhone 2 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below for 2:
Do comment below about YotaPhone 2 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.YotaPhone 2 ratings & review