On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Xtouch T3. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Xtouch T3 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Xtouch devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Xtouch device, read the rest of article. You can also download Xtouch T3 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Xtouch T3
- Go to App drawer on your Xtouch T3
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Xtouch T3
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Xtouch T3 Android device
Recommended Xtouch device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Xtouch T3 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Xtouch T3 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Xtouch A2 Air LTE USB Debugging Guide
- Xtouch A2 LTE USB Debugging Guide
- Xtouch A2 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Xtouch A3 LTE USB Debugging Guide
- Xtouch A4 USB Debugging Guide
- Xtouch Diamond USB Debugging Guide
- Xtouch E1 USB Debugging Guide
- Xtouch E4 USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on