On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Xiaomi Mi5c. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Xiaomi Mi5c by following the steps below. If you own any one of Xiaomi devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Xiaomi device, read the rest of article. You can also download Xiaomi Mi5c USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Xiaomi Mi5c
- Go to App drawer on your Xiaomi Mi5c
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Xiaomi Mi5c
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Xiaomi Mi5c Android device
Recommended Xiaomi device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Xiaomi Mi5c USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Xiaomi Mi5c Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Xiaomi Black Shark USB Debugging Guide
- Xiaomi Black Shark Helo USB Debugging Guide
- Xiaomi Black Shark Royal Blue USB Debugging Guide
- Xiaomi Chiron USB Debugging Guide
- Xiaomi E6 USB Debugging Guide
- Xiaomi Hongmi 2 USB Debugging Guide
- Xiaomi M12 Plus Clone USB Debugging Guide
- Xiaomi M2 Clone USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on