On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Wiko U Feel. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Wiko U Feel by following the steps below. If you own any one of Wiko devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Wiko device, read the rest of article. You can also download Wiko U Feel USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Wiko U Feel
- Go to App drawer on your Wiko U Feel
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Wiko U Feel
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Wiko U Feel Android device
Recommended Wiko device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Wiko U Feel USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Wiko U Feel Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Wiko Barry USB Debugging Guide
- Wiko Birdy 4G USB Debugging Guide
- Wiko Bloom USB Debugging Guide
- Wiko Bloom 2 USB Debugging Guide
- Wiko Cink Five USB Debugging Guide
- Wiko Cink Peax 2 USB Debugging Guide
- Wiko Cink Slim USB Debugging Guide
- Wiko Cink Slim 2 USB Debugging Guide