On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Voto A138. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Voto A138 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Voto devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Voto device, read the rest of article. You can also download A138 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Voto A138
- Go to App drawer on your Voto A138
- On your A138, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Voto A138
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your A138 device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Voto A138 Android device
Recommended Voto device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Voto A138 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below for A138:
Do comment below about Voto A138 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.Voto A138 ratings & review
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Voto I7 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Voto V2 USB Debugging Guide
- Voto V2i USB Debugging Guide
- Voto V4 USB Debugging Guide