On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in TWZ U14. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your TWZ U14 by following the steps below. If you own any one of TWZ devices and want to enable USB debugging on your TWZ device, read the rest of article. You can also download TWZ U14 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in TWZ U14
- Go to App drawer on your TWZ U14
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your TWZ U14
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your TWZ U14 Android device
Recommended TWZ device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install TWZ U14 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about TWZ U14 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- TWZ 303 USB Debugging Guide
- TWZ 305 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- TWZ 309 USB Debugging Guide
- TWZ 520 USB Debugging Guide
- TWZ A45 USB Debugging Guide
- TWZ A559 USB Debugging Guide
- TWZ A567 USB Debugging Guide
- TWZ A569 USB Debugging Guide