On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Telego Uranus. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Telego Uranus by following the steps below. If you own any one of Telego devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Telego device, read the rest of article. You can also download Telego Uranus USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Telego Uranus
- Go to App drawer on your Telego Uranus
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Telego Uranus
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Telego Uranus Android device
Recommended Telego device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Telego Uranus USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Telego Uranus Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.