On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Tecno C8. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Tecno C8 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Tecno devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Tecno device, read the rest of article. You can also download Tecno C8 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Tecno C8
- Go to App drawer on your Tecno C8
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Tecno C8
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Tecno C8 Android device
Recommended Tecno device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Tecno C8 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Tecno C8 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Tecno 7C USB Debugging Guide
- Tecno 7C Pro USB Debugging Guide
- Tecno A9 USB Debugging Guide
- Tecno Boom J5 USB Debugging Guide
- Tecno C9 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Tecno C9 Pro USB Debugging Guide
- Tecno Camon 11 USB Debugging Guide
- Tecno Camon 11 Pro USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on