On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Symphony H55. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Symphony H55 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Symphony devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Symphony device, read the rest of article. You can also download Symphony H55 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Symphony H55
- Go to App drawer on your Symphony H55
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Symphony H55
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Symphony H55 Android device
Recommended Symphony device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Symphony H55 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Symphony H55 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Symphony A50 USB Debugging Guide
- Symphony E10 USB Debugging Guide
- Symphony E15 USB Debugging Guide
- Symphony E25 USB Debugging Guide
- Symphony E30 USB Debugging Guide
- Symphony E5 USB Debugging Guide
- Symphony E50 USB Debugging Guide
- Symphony E55 USB Debugging Guide
Last Updated on