On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Sunup MCT999. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Sunup MCT999 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Sunup devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Sunup device, read the rest of article. You can also download Sunup MCT999 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Sunup MCT999
- Go to App drawer on your Sunup MCT999
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Sunup MCT999
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Sunup MCT999 Android device
Recommended Sunup device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Sunup MCT999 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Sunup MCT999 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Sunup C500 USB Debugging Guide
- Sunup CF109 USB Debugging Guide
- Sunup CU888 USB Debugging Guide
- Sunup DS368 USB Debugging Guide
- Sunup G20 USB Debugging Guide
- Sunup HD900 USB Debugging Guide
- Sunup HD909 USB Debugging Guide
- Sunup HX838 USB Debugging Guide