On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Starmobile Up Groove. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Starmobile Up Groove by following the steps below. If you own any one of Starmobile devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Starmobile device, read the rest of article. You can also download Up Groove USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Starmobile Up Groove
- Go to App drawer on your Starmobile Up Groove
- On your Up Groove, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Starmobile Up Groove
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Up Groove device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Starmobile Up Groove Android device
Recommended Starmobile device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Starmobile Up Groove USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below for Up Groove:
Do comment below about Starmobile Up Groove Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.Starmobile Up Groove ratings & review
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Starmobile Play Dash USB Debugging Guide
- Starmobile Up Prime USB Debugging Guide
- Starmobile Up Selfie USB Debugging Guide