On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Spice Mi-710. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Spice Mi-710 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Spice devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Spice device, read the rest of article. You can also download Spice Mi-710 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Spice Mi-710
- Go to App drawer on your Spice Mi-710
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Spice Mi-710
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Spice Mi-710 Android device
Recommended Spice device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Spice Mi-710 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Spice Mi-710 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Spice F301 USB Debugging Guide
- Spice F302 USB Debugging Guide
- Spice F305 USB Debugging Guide
- Spice K601 USB Debugging Guide
- Spice Mi-1010 USB Debugging Guide
- Spice Mi-280 USB Debugging Guide
- Spice Mi-285 USB Debugging Guide
- Spice Mi-349 USB Debugging Guide