On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Samsung SM-C710F. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Samsung SM-C710F by following the steps below. If you own any one of Samsung devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Samsung device, read the rest of article. You can also download Samsung SM-C710F USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Samsung SM-C710F
- Go to App drawer on your Samsung SM-C710F
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Samsung SM-C710F
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Samsung SM-C710F Android device
Recommended Samsung device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Samsung SM-C710F USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Samsung SM-C710F Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679 USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Exhilarate i577 USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A5 USB Debugging Guide