On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Samsung Galaxy E7. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy E7 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Samsung devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Samsung device, read the rest of article. You can also download Galaxy E7 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Samsung Galaxy E7
- Go to App drawer on your Samsung Galaxy E7
- On your Galaxy E7, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Samsung Galaxy E7
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Galaxy E7 device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Samsung Galaxy E7 Android device
Recommended Samsung device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Samsung Galaxy E7 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below for Galaxy E7:
Do comment below about Samsung Galaxy E7 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.Samsung Galaxy E7 ratings & review
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679 USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Exhilarate i577 USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A5 USB Debugging Guide
If any of the above Samsung USB drivers don’t work for your device, try downloading the Samsung Kies 3 (PC Suite) on your computer and install it. Samsung Kies 3 will automatically, install the necessary USB drivers for your device.