Whether you're rooting Samsung Galaxy A10s, flashing an Image, installing firmware, or custom ROMS, enabling USB Debugging is a crucial step for Samsung Galaxy A10s. What is USB Debugging? It's simply a way for your device to use Android SDK over USB connection.
USB Debugging is especially appealing to developers as it allows them to run commands, transfer files to and from PC and do other critical tasks. Enabling USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy A10s is a piece of cake, it's neatly tucked away under Android's Developer Options menu.
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Samsung Galaxy A10s. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A10s by following the steps below. If you own any one of Samsung devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Samsung device, read the rest of article. You can also download Samsung Galaxy A10s USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Go to App drawer on your Samsung Galaxy A10s
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply unlock Developer Options menu in your Samsung Galaxy A10s Android device
- Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check ‘USB debugging’ and click OK on the prompt.
Instructions for Android 2.3 or earlier
Enabling USB Debugging for a device running Android 2.3 or earlier is a different story. Here are step-by-step instructions for that:
- Go to Settings menu on Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Scroll down and tap on Applictions or Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down until you find the Development
- Tap on this and check 'enable USB debugging'
Recommended Samsung device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Samsung Galaxy A10s USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Samsung Galaxy A10s Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Samsung Exhibit II 4G T679 USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Exhilarate i577 USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A01 USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A10 USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A10e USB Debugging Guide
- Samsung Galaxy A11 USB Debugging Guide
- samsung galaxy a2 core USB Debugging Guide