Whether you're rooting Qtouch Q88, flashing an Image, installing firmware, or custom ROMS, enabling USB Debugging is a crucial step for Qtouch Q88. What is USB Debugging? It's simply a way for your device to use Android SDK over USB connection.
USB Debugging is especially appealing to developers as it allows them to run commands, transfer files to and from PC and do other critical tasks. Enabling USB Debugging on Qtouch Q88 is a piece of cake, it's neatly tucked away under Android's Developer Options menu.
On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Qtouch Q88. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Qtouch Q88 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Qtouch devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Qtouch device, read the rest of article. You can also download Qtouch Q88 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Qtouch Q88
- Go to App drawer on your Qtouch Q88
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Qtouch Q88
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply unlock Developer Options menu in your Qtouch Q88 Android device
- Go back and now access the Developer options menu, check ‘USB debugging’ and click OK on the prompt.
Instructions for Android 2.3 or earlier
Enabling USB Debugging for a device running Android 2.3 or earlier is a different story. Here are step-by-step instructions for that:
- Go to Settings menu on Qtouch Q88
- Scroll down and tap on Applictions or Apps or App Manager
- Scroll down until you find the Development
- Tap on this and check 'enable USB debugging'
Recommended Qtouch device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Qtouch Q88 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Qtouch Q88 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.