On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Qphone JF10. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Qphone JF10 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Qphone devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Qphone device, read the rest of article. You can also download JF10 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Qphone JF10
- Go to App drawer on your Qphone JF10
- On your JF10, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Qphone JF10
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your JF10 device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Qphone JF10 Android device
Recommended Qphone device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Qphone JF10 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below for JF10:
Do comment below about Qphone JF10 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.Qphone JF10 ratings & review