On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in QMobile Z10. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your QMobile Z10 by following the steps below. If you own any one of QMobile devices and want to enable USB debugging on your QMobile device, read the rest of article. You can also download QMobile Z10 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in QMobile Z10
- Go to App drawer on your QMobile Z10
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your QMobile Z10
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your QMobile Z10 Android device
Recommended QMobile device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install QMobile Z10 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about QMobile Z10 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- QMobile A1 USB Debugging Guide
- QMobile A1 Lite USB Debugging Guide
- QMobile A10 USB Debugging Guide
- QMobile A10 Lite USB Debugging Guide
- QMobile A11 USB Debugging Guide
- QMobile A110 USB Debugging Guide
- QMobile A115 USB Debugging Guide
- QMobile A12 USB Debugging Guide