On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging in Philips W3509. You will be able to start enabling USB debugging on your Philips W3509 by following the steps below. If you own any one of Philips devices and want to enable USB debugging on your Philips device, read the rest of article. You can also download Philips W3509 USB drivers to prevent unrecognized USB connections.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Philips W3509
- Go to App drawer on your Philips W3509
- On your phone, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Philips W3509
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your device will display popup message saying that "you are now a developer"
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Philips W3509 Android device
Recommended Philips device tutorials (You should read)
You might want to know how to install Philips W3509 USB drivers to be able to establish fine connection between smartphone to PC for firmware flashing purpose. Do follow the given useful articles below:
Do comment below about Philips W3509 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.
Related USB Debugging Tutorials for Android Smartphones
- Philips C1230L USB Debugging Guide
- Philips C1530L USB Debugging Guide
- Philips CTS327RB USB Debugging Guide
- Philips D633 USB Debugging Guide
- Philips D822 USB Debugging Guide
- Philips Dragon 6 Plus USB Debugging Guide
- Philips Dragon S6 USB Debugging Guide
- Philips I908 USB Debugging Guide